KC Northland Scuba
KCNS PADI Peak Performance Certification!
The PADI Peak Performance Certification:
What is neutral buoyancy? Scuba divers like to be neutrally buoyant so they neither sink nor float. It can be a tricky thing. Divers who've mastered the highest performance levels in buoyancy stand apart. You've seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover, almost as if by thought. They interact gently with aquatic life and affect their surroundings minimally. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course refines the basic skills you learned as a PADI Open Water Diver and elevates them to the next level.
Part of mastering buoyancy control is learning how to use your BCD and weight system effectively, plus maintain streamlining. This makes the PADI Equipment Specialist course a natural companion, because you learn more about these pieces of gear and how to make them suit your specific diving styles.
The Fun Part:
The fun part of this course is giving your dive skills a polish you may not have thought possible.
What You Learn:
• How to trim your scuba gear so you're perfectly balanced in the water
• Nuances in determining weight so you're not too light nor too heavy by even a slight degree
• How to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water
• How to hover effortlessly in both a vertical position and a horizontal position
• 10 years old
• PADI (Jr) Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
• PADI Peak Performance Crew Pack